The Revolutionary Shred Diet by Dr. Ian Smith promises us a reduction of four inches, twenty pounds, and two dress sizes in only six weeks! The best thing about this Diet Plan is that also helps us reshape our body. I am pretty sure it works – or it won’t have been featured on The Dr. Oz Show.
Dr. Smith claims the Shred Diet is like no other Diet and the reason is the Principle on which it is based. Called “Diet Confusion” it is modeled after “Muscle Confusion” – a theory applied in exercise. The Diet Doctor says that if we eat the same stuff our body gets used to it over a period of time. By changing the amount and quantity of the food we eat – it is possible to keep the Metabolism in good shape and force the body to burn more Calories.
Shred Diet Weekly Breakdown
1. Shred Week 1 introduces us to the Diet and eases the body in to the lifestyle change.
2. Week 2 encourages us to reduce our calorie intake.
3. We’ll start noticing changes in how we look and feel. Discover new ways to break through the Weight Loss Plateau.
4. Gain confidence and rebuild your strength.
5. The fifth week includes a detox to cleanse our blood and remove toxins from the body.
6. The sixth and the last week notices an explosive phase and we will create a new and sustainable lifestyle based on our learnings.
Shred Diet 3 Main Rules
1. Meal Spacing ~ Shred Diet includes 4 meals and 3 snacks a day max. Smaller meals help us prevent hunger pangs and keep the levels of hormones stable.
2. Calorie Roller Coaster ~ We reduce the number of calories we consume in the first week and bring them back around week 3. This helps our Metabolism keep ticking.
3. Detox ~ Unlike other Diets – Shred Diet introduces Detox at a latter stage. The great thing about Shred Detox is that there is no Fasting involved in it. We cleanse the system through foods which do the job for us.
During the Detox phase we’ll have a cup of Lemon water with Flaxseed Oil every morning. It helps us fight inflammation. We’ll also have a cup of Hibiscus Tea and 1 cup of 100% Cranberry Juice on a daily basis. These drinks are a very good source of anti-oxidants. To should remain off alcohol this week.
This is not all, Shred Diet incorporates a lot of other healthy practices to help us shed weight and become fit in 2013. Please visit Amazon to visit your copy of this wonderful Dr. Oz approved Diet ~ Shred : The Revolutionary Diet : 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes.