I did a blog post on Dr. Oz recommending Raspberry Ketones for Weight Loss, a bit over a week ago. Since then, a lot of visitors have arrived searching for information on the Dosage suggested by the experts and the possible side-effects Raspberry Ketones may have.
It makes sense to take a look at these issues and find out whether Raspberry Ketones are indeed safe. No one wants to put their body at risk while trying to lose the unwanted flab. So what are the actual facts available on Raspberry Ketones as a Weight Loss Aid, and what is the opinion of the experts on the safety of Raspberry Ketones.
At first glance Raspberry Ketones do seem like a safe and genuine way to lose weight – I have three reasons which make me think so :
1. The recommendation by Dr. Oz. He is a certified Doctor. He has a fan following running into millions across the face of this earth. For sure, he won’t recommend a supplement which is not safe and effective. Why would such a well loved and respected professional risk his hard earned reputation? I certainly can’t think of one small reason why Dr. Oz would suggest something which can harm the health of his fans and well wishers, that includes me
2. Raspberry Ketones have been recognized by the FDA since 1965. This is another boost for their reputation. FDA is pretty strict when it comes to Weight Loss supplements which may be ineffective and/or may harm the health of Dieters on them.
3. Body-Builders have been using this Supplement to get ripped for a long time now. Now I am aware that several Body-Builders do experiment with dangerous Steroids .However, Raspberry Ketones are not Steroids – they are the chemicals which provide Ripe Red Raspberries their sweet smell and they work by increasing the levels of Adiponectin in our system. This Protein based Hormone fools the body into thinking that it is lean and sucks the fatty acids out of our cells – as demonstrated with the help of Red Balloons on The Dr. Oz Show.
Having analyzed the reasons which make me think Raspberry Ketones are safe for Weight Loss, let’s take a look at the recommended Daily Dosage of this Miracle Fat Burner. Lisa Lynn, the well known and much admired specialist in Metabolic Disorders and Personal Training, who co-presented the Ketones along with the Good Doctor – recommends a daily dosage of 200 mgs. 100 mg at breakfast and another 100 at lunch. She also said that if that doesn’t fire up your Metabolic Rate – you can try increasing the second dose to 200 mg.
Please do not exceed the Dosage recommended by Lisa Lynn. All of us want to lose weight fast. However, slow and steady is the way to go – specially if you want the transformation to be a permanent one.
Some more precautions to be kept in mind by those wanting to lose weight with Raspberry Ketone Lean the Best Selling Raspberry Ketones supplement in the United States of America and Canada :
1. It is suggested that Pregnant and Nursing women seek the advice of their Gynecologist before taking Raspberry Ketones.
2. Individuals under the age of 18 should consult their Doctor before trying out Raspberry Ketones for Weight Loss.
3. If you are allergic to Raspberries – it is generally suggested by the experts that you stay away from Raspberry Ketones. For other types of Allergies – please seek the advice of the Doctor treating you.
4. If you have a known medical condition please take your Doctor’s expert advice before you start making your Diet Plan more effective with Raspberry Ketone Lean.
Raspberry Ketone Lean is quality Raspberry Ketones Diet Pill. All of the supplements sold by Healthier Post are manufactured in the United States following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in an FDA compliant manufacturing facility.
Healthier Raspberry Ketone Lean effective high quality ingredients like Apple Cider Vinegar, Kelp, Green Tea, and African Mango – apart from Raspberry Ketones. This proprietary blend has helped countless Dieters on a low-calorie Diet with Stimulant-Free Energy and has been specifically crafted for Natural Weight Loss.
The recommended dosage for the Best Fat Burner of 2012 is two pills a day. According to the official website after the initial three to four months you can reduce it to one Capsule, provided you feel the desired results have been achieved.
We would like to remind the readers that due to the massive increase in the popularity of Raspberry Ketones after they were recommended by Dr. Oz the sell out risk for Raspberry Ketone Lean is High! Stock up on your supplies – I am sure you won’t like to be disappointed.
The maximum order size for Raspberry Ketone Lean on Healthier Post is 30 Bottles. That would certainly be a lot of Raspberry Ketones for a single individual but it might not be a bad idea for friends, neighbors, and relatives to pool their money and buy wholesale stock. When you purchase 30 bottles of Raspberry Ketone Lean the price drops from US $ 49.99 to US $ 23.54 … plus you’ll also receive a good supply of Healthier Super Colon Cleanse for FREE!
That’s what I call a real SUPER SAVER OFFER!! This bulk purchase is also a good idea for Health Stores who have run out of their supplies due to the frentic buying in the past few days – by all the fans of Dr. Oz. You won’t need to apply any discount coupon codes to enjoy these marvelous savings.